One call or visit will take care of registering your claim, confirming your coverage and scheduling the repair work. By contacting Vernaus Auto Body first, you skip one step—calling the Manitoba Public Insurance Call Centre. You’ll get professional advice from the source: When you file your glass claim through us using the new eGlassClaim system, you’ll get the service and advice you need—all in one call or visit.
How does it work?
- Call 982-4540
- Drop in at Vernaus Auto Body at 160 Higgins Ave
- Email Us
- the driver’s licence document number of the registered vehicle owner (if the registered vehicle owner does not have a driver’s licence, you may use the customer number located on the vehicle registration)
- the vehicle registration
- the date/approximate time of day the original damage occurred
- the vehicle’s licence plate number and Autopac policy number, along with the details about any other insurance you may have and your customer number
- If the vehicle is registered to a company, you will need a customer number, located on the vehicle registration.
Where do I find my driver’s licence document number?